Georgia Incorporation Service
All Georgia Corporations Processed in 24 HRs Or Less!
At Georgia Registered Agent, we will complete and file your corporation’s articles of incorporation the same day you order. All Georgia corporations will be processed within 1 business day (the Georgia Corporation Division will activate and list your company within two weeks, or you can expedite). Your company will be set, formed and activated as fast as possible. This is our promise to you.
$249 Total For a Georgia Corporation Processed in 1 Day
Our Georgia corporation Formation Service Includes:
- 1 Day Corporation Filing and Processing (all holiday/weekend orders will be processed on the following business day)
- 365 Days of Georgia Registered Agent Service
- All Organization Documents: Corporate Bylaws, Stock Certificates, Initial Resolutions and More
- Increased Corporate Privacy and Business Security
- Free Use of Our Address on Formation Documents
- Online Account to Monitor, Track, and Receive Important Business Documents
- Real-Time Corporation Annual Report Reminders
- Instant Document Delivery System
- Instant Registered Agent Service
- No Hidden Fees
- Lifetime Client Support
- Online Access to Additional Business Services
As a local Georgia company, we are dedicated to providing quality products and excellent customer services. We are not a large company. To compete with the large national brands, we needed to elevate our level of value and service. For $249 total—no hidden fees, no add-ons—we’ll provide you with an Georgia corporation incorporated in 24 hours or less. Our price includes state fees and registered agent service.
Some companies advertise deals for $49 or $99. Don’t be fooled. Those prices don’t include state fees, registered agent service, operating agreement, etc.
When you hire us to incorporate your Georgia company, you’ll get everything you need to operate your corporation right from day one.
What’s Not Included with Our Georgia Incorporation Package?
The only thing you’ll need that we don’t include in our corporation package is an Employer Identification Number (EIN). Why? We don’t want to charge you for something you can get an EIN for FREE in a matter of minutes. Simply visit the IRS website and obtain an EIN online. If you really don’t want to get your own EIN, we charge folks $50 to get their EIN for them if they have a Social Security Number, $200 if they do not.
Why Does My Corporation Need an EIN?
Technically, you may not need an EIN, but only if your corporation doesn’t hire employees and isn’t engaged in business (holding companies are really the only exception). Otherwise, an EIN is essentially a business’ social security number, and will be required to pay taxes and hire employees.
Starting a Georgia Corporation on a Budget?
If you’re trying to save money on start-up costs, we completely understand. You can start your own corporation in Georgia and just appoint us as the registered agent if you would like. The Georgia corporation Articles of Incorporation (the required formation document that is filed with the Georgia Corporation Division) and filing tips are in your client account online immediately when you sign up for your account with us.
How to Sign Up for Georgia Incorporation Service?
Simply click the “Order Now” button and complete the form. To do, you’ll need to know:
- Desired Company Name or Current Business Name
- Business Purpose (list the reason why you’re forming the company in as simple of terms as possible)
- Number of Authorized Shares
- Par Value of Shares (the lowest price at which you are willing to sell a single share of stock)
- Member Name (Georgia doesn’t require you to list ownership information on the Articles of Incorporation, but as your registered agent, we are required to have the name of at least one member)
- Your Contact Details (not listed on public documents)
- Mailing Address (not listed on public documents; as your registered agent, we’ll list our mailing address on the public documents for added privacy and business security)
That’s all you need. Incorporate your business today, do business in Georgia tomorrow!